POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 3 Aug 2009 00:42:58
Message: <4a766ad2$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> On 08/02/09 14:06, Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> connections. But, it does make me wonder, given the politics and
>> background of the people around Bush *and* their idea of how to solve
>> some foreign policy issues (including continuing to support dictators
>> and work with places like Sandia Arabia), whether or not digging in
>> Bush's connections would land him with these people too.
>
>     The "unholy" alliance with the Saudis goes back decades. It's silly
> to put it on Clinton or Bush's lap.
>
>     And yes, I really do think they should shut down Sandia National Labs.

Not putting it in their laps, just pointing out that, if your suddenly
dealing with Middle Eastern terrorists, continuing to deal, as though a
trusted ally, with someone who has their own 'in house' training camps
for at least one group of terrorists, is... not terribly bright, no
matter how much oil they have.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {