POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 224 to 233 of 473)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!
Date: 26 Jul 2009 15:13:25
Message: <4a6caad5$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> It just seems to me that someone who has never designed or written a
> large program telling me that "hey, your profession is not really hard,
> you're just hallucinating" is rather insulting.

If I ever said that, I most certainly apologize. I don't think I ever
said that the
programming profession was not hard. All professions are hard in my book,
though some are harder than others. Some are fun; others don't seem to be--
but that may depend on the individual. :)

David

Post a reply to this message