POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 26 Jul 2009 15:26:17
Message: <4a6cadd9$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> You love Pascal...
Did I say I loved Pascal? I once learned it well enough to a fairly long
(for me)
program in it. I have deliberately refrained from naming my favorite
language for
fearr of the sneers.

> Your favorite language is some other? Just have a look at Wikipedia whether
> there's modern compilers or IDEs out there.

I have deliberately refrained from naming my favorite language for
fearr of the sneers. But thanks a lot for this suggestion. I will look.

> Guess what: You can still get dip pens *today* if you really want one.
I know. I wonder if one still get a "Rapideograph" type pen and ink that
would work in it.

Thank, again:)
David