POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 26 Jul 2009 17:54:18
Message: <4a6cd08a$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
  I'll count on you reading that pov4 newsgroup though; have you managed
to access
> the earlier posts yet? If your newsreader still doesn't give you those, you may
> try via the http://news.povray.org web interface to get an overview of what's
> been discussed so far.

I've looked at some of the threads in the POV4 via the web. If I try to
post from there,
it asks for a password, which I probably entered some months ago and
have forgotten;
but I'm not quite ready to say anything yet, anyway. TBird must have a
cutoff date set
somewhere but I've been unable to find it.

David