POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Another conspiracy theory bites the dust (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
Date: 18 Jul 2009 12:46:26
Message: <4a61fc62$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> The USSR certainly
> did have enough equipment to survey the flights, all the radio signals and
> everything.

Indeed, as a HAM operator, one could point the antenna at the moon and pick
up the radio transmissions oneself.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."

From: clipka
Date: 18 Jul 2009 14:50:00
Message: <web.4a621893d0a07a80707a5c110@news.povray.org>
> I want to know what he thought the first ten Apollo flights were all about.
> It might even make sense if it was a one-time flight that went to the moon
> on the first try, but why all the *other* launches, including a faked Apollo
> 13 screw-up?

Just to make the fake all the more plausible-looking? And more heroic?

The conspiracy theorists will surely know the reason why.

Post a reply to this message