POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jul 2009 16:05:02
Message: <4a622aee$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
>> I'm curious, does anyone have a statistic as to what percentage of
>> people (in the US, Europe, whatever) actually believe that the landings
>> were faked?
>
>   Way too many. People are really gullible.

http://fatpita.net/images/image%20(1832).jpg

On the other hand, atheists look at the faithful who have beliefs strongly
contrary to science and feel the same as most people feel looking at the
"moon landing was faked" believers.   It's sort of the same sensation: "that
doesn't make sense - why do you disregard all the evidence against your theory?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."