POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 18 Jul 2009 23:22:25
Message: <4a629171$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/18/09 14:18, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> And isn't it a bit *too* convenient that this new image is released not
> too long after people started asking questions about the truth of the
> moon landings?

	Something I sent to someone the other day:

(Subject line: NASA releases tribute to Michael Jackson)

         You think it's a coincidence that he died so close to the
anniversary? Think again. The Jackson 5's first number 1 was released in
1969. His naming the dance move as the moonwalk was part of a
partnership between him and NASA to subliminally make the population
sympathetic to NASA, so that they could get more funding.

         There really can be no doubt.

         I hear MJ was trying blackmail NASA: He told them to get the
government off his back permanently, or he would expose their complete
manipulation of the entertainment industry. Given that the movie Moon
was about to be released to the public, they just couldn't take that
risk.

--
Q: What do you call a half-dozen Indians with Asian flu?
A: Six sick Sikhs (sic).