POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: clipka
Date: 18 Jul 2009 16:25:01
Message: <web.4a622f1ad0a07a80707a5c110@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> And isn't it a bit *too* convenient that this new image is released not
> too long after people started asking questions about the truth of the
> moon landings?

"Not too long after..."? This Moon Hoax stuff has been around a while.

> I'm curious, does anyone have a statistic as to what percentage of
> people (in the US, Europe, whatever) actually believe that the landings
> were faked?

I guess ironically there's more in the US than in Europe who believe it was a
fake, or they covered up something, or what-have-you.

As a German, I've never come across anyone believing there was something fishy
about it - but from what I hear it seems like virtually all Americans know
*someone* who does.