POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Diskeeper Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Diskeeper (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Invisible
Subject: Diskeeper
Date: 29 Jun 2009 11:48:06
Message: <4a48e236$1@news.povray.org>
Diskeeper 2009
   with InvisiTasking(r)

Maximising Performance and Reliability --- Automatically

Improve your system's performance by up to 40% and save valuable company
resources now!

EXTENDED 45-DAY TRAILWARE

Do not make illegal copies of this CD.

Ah, the bittersweet smell of psuedo-scientific technobabble,
unsubstantiated claims and optimistic marketoid drivel. IT'S A GOD
DAMNED DEFRAGGER! If your system isn't fragmented in the first place, it
won't make any difference. :-P

I have no idea why I received this CD. But then, I'm not sure why I
received the Insight UK catelogue it came with either...

Post a reply to this message