POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Nikon D90 (Message 67 to 76 of 76)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Nikon D90
Date: 29 Jun 2009 18:34:19
Message: <4a49416b$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> Another feature that has been standard for years (with both SLRs and
> smaller cameras) is that you can hook up the camera to a computer and
> use the computer screen as a viewfinder and/or review screen.

See webcam timershot:

Works good, altho I haven't tried it with the D90 yet.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 29 Jun 2009 18:49:55
Message: <4a494513$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

> They have. It is called "Live view" and is pretty much standard on
> recent SLRs.

Also for IR? And the tilting LCD AFAIK is still unseen on SLR.

> Another feature that has been standard for years (with both SLRs and
> smaller cameras) is that you can hook up the camera to a computer and
> use the computer screen as a viewfinder and/or review screen.

Yes, but laptop is a bit.. problematic on crowd :).

-Aero

Post a reply to this message