POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video games Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Video games (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Video games
Date: 26 Jun 2009 12:19:03
Message: <4a44f4f7$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I never talked about multiple AIs. I talked about tuning the AI strength
> according to the difficulty level.

Actually, I saw a research paper where they did focus group tests, and when
all they did is turn up the number of HP the computer opponents had, players
thought the AI was smarter, even tho it was exactly the same code shrugging
off more bullets.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western