POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video games : Re: Video games Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video games
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 27 Jun 2009 06:06:09
Message: <4a45ef11@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> (Disclaimer: I don't know how to play chess. I know the rules, I know how
> each piece can be moved, but that's not the same as "knowing how to play")

Knowing the rules doesn't really help. Trust me.

Exhibit A: Go.

The rules are trivial, and yet it is impossible to win.

(Disclaimer: By "impossible" I obviously mean "so absurdly difficult
that the difference between this and geniunely impossible is so minute
as to be insignificant".)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/