POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Damn... (Message 9 to 18 of 18)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Damn...
Date: 16 Jun 2009 22:06:32
Message: <4a384fa8$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
> We can't really see what led up to the first tasering but the second
> seemed quite redundant, almost like he was being punished with the
> second shot for writhing due to the first shot?

He was shot the second time because the police wanted to handcuff him, told
him to put his hands behind his back, and he continued to fight and kick.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Date: 17 Jun 2009 01:43:27
Message: <4a38827f$1@news.povray.org>
> He was shot the second time because the police wanted to handcuff him,
> told him to put his hands behind his back, and he continued to fight and
> kick.

Yeah, but he was drunk out of his mind, and they've charged him with
assault for rolling around on the ground. He was much too drunk to
understand the orders he was being given.

Post a reply to this message