POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn... : Re: Damn... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn...
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2009 11:54:53
Message: <4a3911cd$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
> Yeah, but he was drunk out of his mind, and they've charged him with
> assault for rolling around on the ground. He was much too drunk to
> understand the orders he was being given.

So what would you do?  Sit down with him and talk nice until he sobers up?
You're basically saying he's so drunk he's unable to control himself or
understand the police, and he's out in public? That sounds dangerous enough
to arrest him right there.

I mean, seriously, that would be great. It would be most excellent if the
cops gave drunk drivers a ride home instead of arresting them.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western