POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn... : Re: Damn... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn...
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jun 2009 11:52:24
Message: <4a391138$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>      Dang, I did, my bad.

No problem. It looks pretty clear they're trying to cuff him (the guy
without the taser has cuffs in his hands) and it still takes 4 people to get
the cuffs on him, so it doesn't really seem excessive to me. He didn't look
"incapacitated" to me.

I take it the UK tends to be much gentler, given that they actually
criticize the police for punching the guy on the shoulder to try to get him
to let them cuff him. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western