POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crazy ideas for Monday morning Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Crazy ideas for Monday morning (Message 30 to 39 of 69)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Crazy ideas for Monday morning
Date: 11 Jun 2009 04:25:11
Message: <4a30bf67@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> I guess part of the point is that knowing C isn't the end-all be-all of
> programming. :-)

I've been saying that for years, but nobody believes me... :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 11 Jun 2009 04:33:38
Message: <4a30c162$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Other than the mandelbrot generator, I don't really have the math to do
> any of those projects. (Or the patience anymore, for that matter.)

Well that's just it. Is it that you couldn't do this stuff? Or just that
you can't be bothered to do it?

>> But not massively relevant to this specific application.
>
> Of course it is. It means "I can think, and write, and organize a
> document."

Well, that's what I used in the end, so...

Post a reply to this message