POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rewards Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Rewards (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: Invisible
Subject: Rewards
Date: 26 May 2009 07:21:20
Message: <4a1bd0b0$1@news.povray.org>

rewards every 3 months. Visit ???? for details."

Wow, thanks T-Mobile. So if I give you loads of my money, you'll give me
a little something to say thank you?

...alternatively, how about I just ignore you're generous offer
completely? :-P

Post a reply to this message

> rewards every 3 months. Visit ???? for details."
>
> Wow, thanks T-Mobile. So if I give you loads of my money, you'll give me
> a little something to say thank you?
>
> ...alternatively, how about I just ignore you're generous offer
> completely? :-P

Credit Card Company Rep:  "Congratulations!  You've been pre-approved
for our Titanium Card."

Me: "Sorry, but your Titanium Card has been pre-rejected."

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message