POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rewards : Re: Rewards Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rewards
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 May 2009 13:38:51
Message: <4a1c292b$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 26 May 2009 12:31:26 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>  And when they complained that he
> sent a bunch of dimes rather than a form, he said he did it by mistake,
> and demanded that they *return* the money to him, so they sent him a
> cheque for $0.18 or whatever it was.

That's *great*.  I actually have a cheque around here somewhere that's a
refund from a pay phone.  I was making a local call ($0.25 at the time),
used my last quarter, and the damned phone ate it.  I called the operator
and asked for credit, and they asked for an address to mail me a cheque -
and then I had to place my call *collect*.

Cute, eh?

Jim