POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Watchmen vs The Incredibles (Message 86 to 95 of 125)
From: nemesis
Subject: last word on The Incredibles
Date: 16 May 2009 19:59:59
Message: <4a0f537f@news.povray.org>
well, just did some basic "brad bird watchmen" googling:

http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Interviews/Bird/Bird_Interview.htm

He's directly confronted with both the Fantastic Four and Watchmen
references.  And dismisses them by saying he's more of a "Peanuts" guy
than a "Whoeverman" guy.

The maximum he goes is to acknowledge he's heard of Watchmen before and
is glad that The Incredibles is compared with something that good.  He
mentions the super-heroes retirement, but that's all.  No mention to the
"no cape", secret Island or huge squid attack on a city.

Post a reply to this message