POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Darren New
Date: 17 May 2009 14:48:42
Message: <4a105c0a@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>  What I don't agree is to see all these very same elements together in
> the same order as they appear in Watchmen in The Incredibles as well.

They're not in the same order. Killing the superheros starts and drives
Watchmen, and is almost incidental in Incredibles, well near the end and
already into the rescue phase.  Just as an example.

> Why not other staple elements, or at least in another order?

There are a bunch of other staple elements in each that aren't in the other.
Misbehaving young superhero.  Forgiveness of past crimes as age progresses.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)