POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Mission: improbable (Message 91 to 100 of 127)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Fizzle
Date: 30 Apr 2009 13:45:19
Message: <49f9e3af$1@news.povray.org>
>> Ooo, maybe I could become that friend she trusts and tells all her
>> problems to, but never actually dates? :-S
>
> Maybe.  That can be educational, but also can be very frustrating.

Yes. And given the way my life works, that's where I suspect I'll end
up. :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Apr 2009 13:45:38
Message: <49f9e3c2$1@news.povray.org>
>> So maybe I *don't* suck at talking to people - maybe it's just that the
>> people I usually have around me are arseholes?
>
> Result!  What have we been trying to tell you for the last how-many-years?

That I can't spell?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Apr 2009 14:43:32
Message: <49f9f154$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:45:22 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Ooo, maybe I could become that friend she trusts and tells all her
>>> problems to, but never actually dates? :-S
>>
>> Maybe.  That can be educational, but also can be very frustrating.
>
> Yes. And given the way my life works, that's where I suspect I'll end
> up. :-/

Well, if anything we can always count on you being pessimistic about
life. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 30 Apr 2009 14:43:43
Message: <49f9f15f$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:45:41 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> So maybe I *don't* suck at talking to people - maybe it's just that
>>> the people I usually have around me are arseholes?
>>
>> Result!  What have we been trying to tell you for the last
>> how-many-years?
>
> That I can't spell?

No, the other thing.... ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Apr 2009 15:13:38
Message: <49f9f862$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yes. And given the way my life works, that's where I suspect I'll end
>> up. :-/
>
> Well, if anything we can always count on you being pessimistic about
> life. ;-)

Well that's not entirely true. As you may have noticed, when something
actually goes right for once, I suddenly become very optimistic.
(Perhaps excessively so.) It's just that for the most part, my life is a
failure, so usually I'm pessimistic.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/