POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very silly Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Very silly (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Darren New
Subject: Very silly
Date: 27 Mar 2009 15:27:00
Message: <49cd2884$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xceiMJSunIg

I'm not sure why they're advertising Linux, tho. Maybe it just never
actually ran on TV or something. Or is it a HW manufacturer trying to ditch
the Windows license fees?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Very silly
Date: 27 Mar 2009 16:05:04
Message: <49cd3170@news.povray.org>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xceiMJSunIg

> I'm not sure why they're advertising Linux, tho. Maybe it just never
> actually ran on TV or something. Or is it a HW manufacturer trying to ditch
> the Windows license fees?

  Looked like a rather lame attempt at... something.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message