POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  A second comming (Message 56 to 65 of 85)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: A second comming
Date: 13 Feb 2009 17:32:24
Message: <qppbp41tlbg0kq2bll3df4t34nc8onda9m@4ax.com>
On 13 Feb 2009 16:20:53 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:12:23 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>
>> On 13 Feb 2009 13:04:40 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>>
>>>Good man. :-)  I didn't think I'd caused offense, but with a one-word
>>>answer it's hard to tell.
>>>
>> True ;)
>
>Far easier with the smiley. ;-)

More effect without :)

>I wonder if mine is some sort of RSI; I type a *lot*, and I type quite
>fast as well (I've been clocked at 90-120 WPM when I'm "in a groove") -
>my coworkers are still surprised at how quickly I can type.

Try aspirin or ibuprofen or a graphics tablet. I don't get problems with typing
but with mouse work.

>Comes from back in my days programming - in my head, I'd be a few lines
>ahead of where my fingers were typing and my speed increased in order to
>keep up with my brain.  Strangely, though, I don't do so well if I have
>to type numbers with text.  I can do 10-key very quickly as well, but
>mixing alpha and numeric slows me down considerably.

I learned to type on a TTY so I am slow.

>> We are here to serve :)
>
>I'll take a two-piece fish & chips meal, then, served in the traditional
>way. ;-)

In England that is just Fish and chips, wrapped or open. In Scotland it is a
fish supper and if it is without chips it is a single fish and you get two.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message