POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming : Re: A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A second comming
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 13 Feb 2009 17:46:10
Message: <4995f832$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> LOL, now there's something that would be fun - a car that is driven
> through a neural interface.

Hm, I don't really get that. Given that the ESP know the direction the
car is going (after all, it certainly does realize if the car's going
sideways) and it should be trivial to know the steering wheel position,
ESP should be easily able to realize that the car isn't turning like the
driver means. And it does realize that, if I'll just push the throttle
to the floor and turns the car with brakes, but doesn't if I keep the
throttle steady.

> Jim

-Aero