POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? (Message 1 to 10 of 218)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
Date: 27 Jan 2009 00:10:15
Message: <497e9737@news.povray.org>
http://thebeezspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/01/microsoft-debunks-linux-myths.html

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();
       call DRM_everything();
     }
     call functional_code();
   }
   else
     call crash_windows();
}

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
Date: 27 Jan 2009 00:29:14
Message: <497e9baa$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> http://thebeezspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/01/microsoft-debunks-linux-myths.html

Cause, you know, Windows hasn't done anything about security since 2002, and
Linux hasn't done anything about compatibility or usability since then
either. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 27 Jan 2009 02:36:37
Message: <497eb985$1@news.povray.org>
> http://thebeezspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/01/microsoft-debunks-linux-myths.html

NEWSFLASH! - company discussing how to beat a competitor

Post a reply to this message