POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Outgunned (Message 82 to 91 of 111)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Beaten
Date: 23 Jan 2009 14:17:13
Message: <497a17b9$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> The BBC main page
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> is quite cool where you can drag around the different sections.

Yes. That's exactly what I mean. :-)  One of these days, I'll have to see if
I can figure out which bit of javascript is doing that.

On facebook, the bits slide around smoothly and give you partial
transparency of the thing you're dragging about, so it looks really awesome,
but it's the same basic principle, methinks.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message