POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: clipka
Date: 23 Jan 2009 19:00:00
Message: <web.497a58ce4151641650033e460@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> > Learn about the div tag and how to set the location, size, colour,
> > borders, margins etc for it.
>
> Or, perhaps more usefully, figure out how this is useful for something?

In case you can read German or French - this one is quite good to learn about
HTML, CSS (= the secrets behind the div tag) and even some JavaScript-based
Dynamic HTML:

http://www.selfhtml.org/

Unfortunately I know of nothing in English language that compares. (Doesn't mean
there wouldn't be anything out there - I just didn't need to search ;) BTW,
there must have been an English version somewhere back in time, so maybe it's
still possible to dig that up on the never-forgetting net)