POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jan 2009 14:49:12
Message: <497a1f38@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>  Not so much for precise technical drawing or modelling though,

I saw a video of one that people were designing (for example) airplanes on.
Particular strokes would let you set up connection points with particular
properties, locking bits to certain planes, angles, proportions, etc. So
you'd draw a 3D object on the 3D projection of the object on the tablet, and
it would be precise and easy.  A shame I've never figured out how to
organize such links so I could find them later. :-)

But I was thinking more real live 3D, not stereoscopic or perspective. Top
of the line, of course, would be something like in Iron Man.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"