POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Outgunned
From: clipka
Date: 23 Jan 2009 19:05:01
Message: <web.497a5a544151641650033e460@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Bah. I've already read the HTML 4 spec. A long time ago. XHTML is the
> current technology, yes? I've also read the various CSS specs. [And then
> been sorely dissapointed that most of it isn't supported by any known
> browser yet...]

Must have been quite some time ago, right?

(You'll still be sorely disappointed if you hope that modern browsers support
all of the *newest* CSS spec, and I guess that will always be the case, but if
you're just looking for the stuff you missed, say, 5 years ago, it's probably
worth another try now.)