POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned : Re: Beaten Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beaten
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jan 2009 14:17:13
Message: <497a17b9$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> The BBC main page
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> is quite cool where you can drag around the different sections.

Yes. That's exactly what I mean. :-)  One of these days, I'll have to see if
I can figure out which bit of javascript is doing that.

On facebook, the bits slide around smoothly and give you partial
transparency of the thing you're dragging about, so it looks really awesome,
but it's the same basic principle, methinks.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"