POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 10:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Just a passing thought on religion (Message 77 to 86 of 176)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Just a passing thought on religion
Date: 13 Jan 2009 21:00:13
Message: <496d472d$1@news.povray.org>
To get a pragmatic POV about religion from a true Priest I advice to see
a scene of the movie 'Kingdom of Heaven (2005)' in which a Priest that
was about to go into a certain-death battle addresses his last words to
the main Character (Legolas in Lord of The Rings, can't remember his name).

Those words and "never take compassion away from your heart" have set my
  spiritual path for life.

Post a reply to this message