POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: andrel
Date: 14 Jan 2009 15:22:52
Message: <496E4A01.9020002@hotmail.com>
I am not always happy with the style of Patrick but I myself have never
been able to let two persons that seem to take the bible as the Word of
God admit that there is a context to the bible. Not even that but even a
condemnation of selective quoting. So, a deep bow to Patrick by me. And
of course a deep bow of respect to Warp and Saul. I never fully realized
that even the theists are different in p.o-t.