POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion : Re: Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just a passing thought on religion
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jan 2009 21:01:15
Message: <496d476b$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Forgot to say, beautiful videos, fascinating all of them, just cruelly
> short, specially the DNA one.

There's actually a lovely long one about 15 or 20 minutes long that goes on
about the system's response to infection. I couldn't find that, but I'll
post it if I run across wherever I wrote it down.

Awe-inspiring that we actually know (for example) how fast DNA replicates
and such.

> One more thing there are things that only God can provide and yes
> somehow it shapes your perception of "spirituality, sense of
> beauty, or their knowledge of good and evil"... Makes them better... :-)

Hmmm... Hard to understand what you mean without the punctuation, but I'm
inclined to disagree.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?