POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stranger than fiction Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Stranger than fiction (Message 31 to 40 of 50)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Stranger than fiction
Date: 2 Dec 2008 17:50:13
Message: <4935bba5@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=once+in+a+blue+moon

And of course don't forget
http://google.com/search?q=the+answer+to+life,+the+universe+and+everything

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail
Date: 2 Dec 2008 18:48:56
Message: <4935c968@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote in message

http://www.google.no/search?q=speed+of+light+times+square+root+of+%28permittivity+of+free+space+times+permeability+of+free+space%29
> http://tinyurl.com/5etcgr

Someone posted here, once, quite a while back, an absolutly massive google
calculator query that involved the permeability and permittivity of free
space, plus a whole bunch more things and gave teh answer in something
absurd, like nautical miles per half hour. I recall the query taking several
lines.

Does any one else remember? Does anyone perhaps still have that?

Post a reply to this message