POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shopping for TVs Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Shopping for TVs (Message 146 to 155 of 205)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Shopping for TVs
Date: 3 Dec 2008 12:00:58
Message: <4936bb4a$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Right. And after you've used the knife trice, it'll be blunt. :-P

That means the knife is crap. Get a real knife instead (try the swiss
army ones, for example).

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 3 Dec 2008 12:04:23
Message: <4936bc17@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:

>> Ha! You need a Swiss Army Knife for Christmas ;)
>
> Leatherman; let the fight begin :-)

Both are good, though older leathermans tend to have such sharp edges
that you can't actually use them as proper tools.

I use SAK's since I've got two of them for free - no need to spend money
if it's not necessary.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message