POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell (Message 31 to 40 of 106)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Haskell
Date: 12 Dec 2008 08:34:32
Message: <49426868@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> I do believe that you have a wealth of knowledge that others can benefit
> from - more than just on a blog or forum.

Heh. The hard part is figuring out how to take a big heap of knowledge
and structure it into something coherant with a logical order to is that
somebody else might even be able to follow. ;-)

> And having others encourage me and point out some directions makes it
> all that much easier.

Amen!

Damn, if I had more friends, I'd probably get a whole lot more done... ;-)

Post a reply to this message