POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Tom Austin
Date: 12 Dec 2008 11:45:11
Message: <49429517$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>
>> I do believe that you have a wealth of knowledge that others can
>> benefit from - more than just on a blog or forum.
>
> Heh. The hard part is figuring out how to take a big heap of knowledge
> and structure it into something coherant with a logical order to is that
> somebody else might even be able to follow. ;-)

you know the types of things you already have
	some blog entries
	some programs
	etc...

Start putting together some data structure that you can 'copy' your
current data into and then add to at will.
	databases
	files
	etc...

Don't worry to much about making it look perfect - just get the data out
there and have your backend fully functional.  You can always change
what a web page looks like - CSS, but it can be a PITA to change how you
store the data.

>> And having others encourage me and point out some directions makes it
>> all that much easier.
>
> Amen!
>
> Damn, if I had more friends, I'd probably get a whole lot more done... ;-)

you do have friends here

you just don't know what they look like  ;-)