POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 23:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Be very very quiet (Message 381 to 390 of 618)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Be very very quiet
Date: 7 Feb 2009 05:27:37
Message: <r5oqo498s2a6bghofc2p2sdtq5i8p814ef@4ax.com>
On 5 Feb 2009 11:30:25 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>> Richmond, North Yorkshire is the Mother of all Richmonds throughout the
>> world. There are 57 altogether. The word Richmond comes from the Norman
>> Riche-Mont meaning Strong Hill.
>
>That sounds vaguely French... ;-)

We don't like to remind the English that the Normans were French and ruled them.
:)

>I'll still take the one in Ontario. :-)

Welcome to it ;)

>>>Logically, the next stop is Camden Road.
>>>
>> Ha! Ha! Morningtown Crescent.
>
>No, no, no, no, no.....Remember that we were playing under the new
>revised standard rules, which don't allow U-turns.  Which rule lets you
>get to MC? ;-)

The rule of the 253 bus towards Euston.

>There are days I feel the same way.....It's amazing how much space gets
>freed up when you don't keep old versions of VMware (for example).

I don't use VMware myself but I know what you mean. With me it is oodles of
downloaded s/ware that I disregard after one play.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message