POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness (Message 1 to 10 of 166)
From: Darren New
Subject: YouTube lameness
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:25:11
Message: <491c8d27@news.povray.org>
All this talk of Vista, followed by me installing Steam on my new PC,
got me wondering if the Steam activation had ever been cracked (since
Vista activation is cracked via backdoors MS intentionally left in which
aren't really needed for Steam to work well). So I google around, just
out of curiousity, and come across
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rIw1HUfrU

Now, how lame is this? Three minutes of video, with music, to convey six
sentences of text?  Damn, guys, get a geocities web site or something.
--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message

> All this talk of Vista, followed by me installing Steam on my new PC,
> got me wondering if the Steam activation had ever been cracked (since
> Vista activation is cracked via backdoors MS intentionally left in which
> aren't really needed for Steam to work well). So I google around, just
> out of curiousity, and come across
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rIw1HUfrU
>
> Now, how lame is this? Three minutes of video, with music, to convey six
> sentences of text?  Damn, guys, get a geocities web site or something.

i wonder how long it took them to upload their video

Post a reply to this message