POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : Re: YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube lameness
From: Dre
Date: 13 Nov 2008 22:25:28
Message: <491cefa8@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] nospamgmailcom> wrote in message
> Warp wrote:
>> Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> I don't pirate music for a similar reason... (Being a person who also
>>> creates the stuff.)
>>
>>   I don't even feel the need to pirate music because listening to music
>> is not my hobby. I basically never listen to music.
>
> I feel sad for you.  Unless you're deaf, in which case there's no way
> around it...

Likewise, without music I'd simply be a lost soul.

I listen to music pretty much the entire time I'm awake, but then again, I
listen to music when I go to sleep so thats not real accurate :)

IOW, I love music, music *moves* you!  Imagine the feeling you'd get if you
created a piece of music to have someone come up to you and say something
like "whenever I hear your song x, all the hairs stand on my neck stand on
end" for example, imho thats the biggest cudos someone could ever give...

Music has the ability to make my body move without my brain telling it to!
*Nothing* in this world can do the same.

Cheers Dre