POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube lameness : YouTube lameness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube lameness
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Nov 2008 15:25:11
Message: <491c8d27@news.povray.org>
All this talk of Vista, followed by me installing Steam on my new PC,
got me wondering if the Steam activation had ever been cracked (since
Vista activation is cracked via backdoors MS intentionally left in which
aren't really needed for Steam to work well). So I google around, just
out of curiousity, and come across
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rIw1HUfrU

Now, how lame is this? Three minutes of video, with music, to convey six
sentences of text?  Damn, guys, get a geocities web site or something.
--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)