POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Oh dear... (Message 111 to 120 of 130)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Oh dear...
Date: 18 Nov 2008 23:23:07
Message: <492394ab$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Actually, it's a personal observation. I've traveled a lot compared to
> most Europeans,

Sorry. I don't know where my head is today. I meant "I've traveled a lot
compared to most Americans."   I have no idea how much Europeans tend to
travel outside of Europe.  That mistake of course makes me sound much
more arrogant.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message