POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2008 12:17:50
Message: <49244a3e$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> How come people can still drive around Hummers that do 10mpg then?

Either they are trucks and so exempt, or they're using a lot of gasoline
without polluting.

The Prius, I'm told, actually puts out cleaner air from the exhaust than
the general air in LA.  Kind of a negative polluter.

> Kyoto sets targets to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
> Here's a map of who's in and who's out:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Kyoto_Protocol_participation_map_2005.png

Yep. And China pollutes more than the USA. :-)  And?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)