POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 09:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Luniversity studies (Message 144 to 153 of 203)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Luniversity studies
Date: 14 Nov 2008 04:56:11
Message: <491d4b3b$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Nobody is normal, if they are they are probably pretty boring and nobody
> would be interested in them apart from equally normal and boring people :-)

Normal people have friends. I am seemingly incapable of achieving this
basic human need. I fail at life.

> You don't mention the fact that you have 3 GCSEs and no A-levels on your
> CV do you?

Yes. It's at the end of the CV if you look that far. Why?

> Because understandably most employers would just throw it in
> the bin.

Oh. OK...

>> (Actually, in fairness, the full class was 80 people, and IIRC about 6
>> of them were female. And 2 of them were my age. The other 4 were
>> married with children.
>
> Oh, on my course nearly everyone was my age, or maybe a year older if
> they had done that "year in industry" thing before starting University.

Most of the people in my class were teenagers too. But a small minority
were "mature students". As in, people old enough to be our parents. The
majority of the females fitted into that category. (Although not all of
them.)

Post a reply to this message