POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies : Re: Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luniversity studies
From: scott
Date: 14 Nov 2008 05:14:34
Message: <491d4f8a$1@news.povray.org>
> Normal people have friends. I am seemingly incapable of achieving this
> basic human need. I fail at life.

You seem to have posted several times on here and on your blog about how you
went out with other people (to pubs, karting events, parties etc), I suspect
that's more than a lot of people have done.  I know certainly I haven't been
out with any friends for a long time.  Anyway, how many of those people you
went out with would you consider "normal"? From some of the things you
posted they seemed anything but normal to me ;-)

>> Because understandably most employers would just throw it in the bin.
>
> Oh. OK...

You seem to have just been unfortunate in what happened during your
childhood. No employer is going to spend the effort to investigate your life
story on the off-chance that you are very intelligent but just didn't get
any A-levels (which you are), there aren't many people like you so it's not
worth looking hard for them.  I don't think many people who have been
working for more than a year or two put the details of their pre-university
education on a CV, so it's totally fine to just skip that bit and I bet
you'll see better responses.