POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies : Re: Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luniversity studies
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Nov 2008 08:22:13
Message: <491d7b85$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> So, you want to keep up with the tech industry?
>
> Not *especially*, but...
>
>> Subscribe to a slashdot RSS feed.
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1. What's RSS?

... GIYF

> 2. What actually *is* Slashdot? I keep hearing about it, but I'm still
> unclear on what it's supposed to "be".

That tears it! Your geek license is officially revoked. :P

It's a tech news site. The comments section is famous for "First Post"
type posts and disguised links to disgusting pictures. You think
rickrolling is bad? Try a goatse. It was born on slashdot.

Shame, shame. You don't know what slashdot is...
--
~Mike