POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  YouTube (Message 41 to 50 of 73)
From: scott
Subject: Re: YouTube
Date: 3 Nov 2008 03:12:34
Message: <490eb272$1@news.povray.org>
>> Since apparently every other user on the planet doesn't have any of these
>> problems, apparently I'm just too stupid to work it out...
>
> Or you haven't read tutorials that they have

Or used one of the many GUIs for the command-line encoders that provide a
wide variety of configuration presets.

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 3 Nov 2008 04:09:00
Message: <490ebfac$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>>> Since apparently every other user on the planet doesn't have any of
>>> these problems, apparently I'm just too stupid to work it out...
>>
>> Or you haven't read tutorials that they have
>
> Or used one of the many GUIs for the command-line encoders that provide
> a wide variety of configuration presets.

The tool I was using *had* a GUI. With 50,000 options on it. None of
which appeared to affect image quality. (E.g., increasing the bitrate or
the "quality" settings made little to no difference.)

Post a reply to this message