POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Blah (Message 1 to 10 of 70)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Blah
Date: 12 Oct 2008 10:26:38
Message: <48f2091e@news.povray.org>
Took me a while to get around to checking back in here.  Not that anyone was
probably wondering/caring, but I'm still around.  Guy I was renting from got
arrested for CP posession on 17 Jun, my computers got hauled in along with
his.  No idea if/when I'll get my stuff back.

*sigh*

How 'bout them there Cubbies?  :P

- Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net