POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah : Re: Blah Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blah
From: Warp
Date: 12 Oct 2008 16:27:53
Message: <48f25dc7@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Now, as an obsessive image hoarder, I a) understand that it'll take them a
> while to sift through over 200,000 images and over a month's worth of video,
> no matter how neatly organized and b) worry that, since I sometimes
> batch-downloaded from newsgroups and image boards without necessarily
> actually viewing them all, might end up having something problematic.

  Especially given that the *exact* same image can be completely normal and
legal when it's a photograph in a family album, but illegal and sick when
it's a jpeg in the computer of a lonely man.

  I would be surprised if the laws of any country made that kind of
distinction, but who cares? At least not law enforcement.

--
                                                          - Warp