POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blah : Re: Blah Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blah
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Oct 2008 15:44:13
Message: <48f2538d@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:26:32 -0400, Tim Cook wrote:

> How 'bout them there Cubbies?

It's a pity they fell apart in the series; I actually unexpectedly got to
go to game 2 of the series against the LAD (I was in town and a friend of
a friend is a season ticket holder, and wasn't able to go).  Z pitched a
good game in game 2, but the fielding was *terrible*, especially in the
2nd inning (which really was the end of the game).

Jim